Staying hydrated is important when it is hot outside. Folks often think they drink enough when they really don’t. Air24/7 provides AC services in Pinellas that can help keep you hydrated. We want to share some tips on how you can make sure you are staying cool and healthy:
· Keep the Fluid Flowing – Drinking water throughout the day. How much you need to drink daily depends on your age and size.
· Know the Signs – Knowing the signs of dehydration is important. Dry skin, headaches, tiredness, and muscle cramps are signs that you need more water.
· Everything isn’t Good to Drink – Certain things can cause dehydration. These include coffee, flavored milk, alcohol, and energy drinks. Lots of sodium and sugar pules moisture from your body.
· Eat Things with Lots of Water – High water content is found in strawberries, watermelon, celery, and cucumbers.
· Stay Cool – Keeping your body temperature lower can help. AC helps with this, as does wearing hats, taking breaks for water, and wearing cool, loose clothing.
Your AC system plays a big role in keeping you hydrated. It cools your home and helps regulate your body temperature. Contact Air24/7 for AC services in Pinellas. You can reach us at (813) 328-7320 or (727) 314-6457.