An annual inspection allows a technician to identify dirty coils and burned-out contactors before they cause long-term damage to your system.
Annual Air Conditioning Inspections Tampa FL
Have you scheduled your annual air conditioning inspection? Tampa Bay HVAC systems require regular checks to ensure that every aspect of your air conditioning unit works perfectly. It may be easy to dismiss a Tampa AC inspection especially when no obvious problem is visible. However, any machinery is prone to unseen technical problems, and your HVAC unit is no exception.
Many dealers provide priority service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. Your local dealer will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves, and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings—remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel, and motor)
- On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan, and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed.
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring, and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
Let the Experts Do Your Tampa Air Conditioning Inspections
HVAC units are complex systems that untrained persons cannot fully understand. Luckily at Air 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating, our trained and experienced technicians have the expertise to detect any problems before they interfere with your Tampa air conditioning. Inspections by our crews will save the costs of repairs and the inconvenience of air conditioning failures.
What to Expect from Tampa AC Inspections
At Air 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating, we carry out thorough checks and inspections of your air conditioning system. A typical HVAC unit is composed of several moving parts, electrical systems, filters, ducts, vents as well as a hearing or combustion chamber. Over time, dirt, wear, debris, and grime can clog your unit and lower its efficiency. This may damage the system or create a safety hazard. Our air conditioning annual inspections in Tampa Bay involve the following:
Benefits of Annual Tampa Air Conditioning Inspections
Although a routine inspection is usually quick and easy, do not underestimate its importance. Tampa AC annual inspections have several benefits that include:
You’re cooling, and heating system will last longer when cleaned regularly. Dirt and debris may accumulate in the outdoor and indoor parts, damaging vital components and shortening the lifespan of your unit.
A well-maintained HVAC system will function more efficiently and therefore achieve its cooling and heating goals without much effort. Greater efficiency will lower the unit’s energy consumption and save you hundreds of dollars in energy bills per month.
A poorly maintained HVAC system can be a serious fire hazard in your building. Dirty, worn out, or damaged parts can also lower air quality and lead to allergies, asthma attacks, and chest infections.