Reliable Cooling Company for Maintenance
Like any appliance in your home, an HVAC system requires regular maintenance. Maintenance is recommended at least once a year, but ideally, a check in the fall and again in spring can prevent most breakdowns during the hottest and colder months.
Regular HVAC maintenance includes:
- Checking and recalibrating the thermostat
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Cleaning the coil, thermostat and condensate drain
- Adding refrigerant
- Inspecting and repairing all electrical parts, wires and connections
- Inspecting all ducts and replacing any that are cracked or broken
At Air 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating, we provide complete services for all Heating and cooling systems in Dundee. Our service professionals are fully licensed and trained and are committed to providing excellent customer service with each job.
We also have solutions if you are concerned about indoor air quality. We also offer information on solar panels to save you money.
When looking for an HVAC company in Dundee, contact us 24/7 to schedule an appointment for a free estimate or to speak to one of our team members.