24-Hour AC Repair Tampa
It’s never convenient when our appliances break. They always seem to quit working at the worst times but having your air conditioner break down during a hot humid Tampa summer can be disastrous and life-threatening. Even though design concepts of air conditioning units have improved and been simplified over the years, they are still complicated pieces of machinery that require an expert touch. That’s why 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating offers 24-hour AC repair Tampa to restore comfort to your home whenever you need it.
Sometimes the problem can be something simple and other times it can be quite involved. These are just a few of the things that can cause your AC unit to stop working.
- Dirty or clogged air filters and vents –your air conditioner can’t work properly or may even be forced to stop if clogged filters and vents keep it from being able to circulate the air throughout your home.
- Low refrigerant levels – if there was not enough when your unit was installed or if your unit has developed a leak, there will not be enough to cool the air sufficiently.
- Blocked condenser units – if the condenser unit is on the outside of the building and becomes blocked by shrubbery or improperly placed trash bins or other items, it won’t be able to force the hot air out. The hot air will cause the system to overheat and quit working.
- Faulty thermostats – improper calibration will keep your AC unit from being controlled by the thermostat and make it less effective or inoperable.
- Improper installations – if your AC unit was not installed properly, to begin with, it may have improperly sized ducts that won’t allow the air to circulate completely throughout your home.
- Mechanical problems –malfunctions in any of these components including the evaporator coil, the compressor, the fan, and condenser coil, and the expansion drive can create irregular cycles and complete outages.
We usually can’t foresee when an appliance is going to quit working, but your AC system will give you a few clues which include irregular cycles, warm or hot air, strange noises, and odd smells coming from the unit.
Having these symptoms tended to immediately along with regularly scheduled maintenance and cleaning can greatly reduce the chances that you will ever have to do without your AC unit completely, but if it does happen, contact the experts at Air 24/7 Air Conditioning & Heating for 24-hour AC repair Tampa and peace of mind.